- Teaser is a break clutter…gets noticed and occupy share of customers memory.
- Complete identity of the product/brand/idea is not revealed in the Ad.
- Basically, an unfinished story or a partial view of the advertised product
Effectiveness depends on ability of:
- Attention-Seeking: Draw attention by breaking clutter
- Transformation: Forces to see reality in a new way
- Reformulation: Modifies attitude towards the brand
- Impact: Enhances customer engagement, involvement
- Productive: Redeem the value of the brand.
Estimating Effectiveness of Teaser Campaign:
- Why do a live campaign?
- Put concept into practice, gain exposure
- Go beyond products à teasers for event
- What was the campaign about?
- Create a buzz
- Communicate the theme ‘Dil Se Desi’
- How was the campaign executed?
- Serious of inter-connected teasers
- Theme reveled via text (limitations)
- Media: Email, Facebook, print
- How was effectiveness measured?
- Response via online questionnaires
- Rate campaign on multiple parameters